Liguria County was the first county to get settled but the third to get established in 1898. According to the U.S. Government and the Morseville Government, Liguria County is a part of the Sander City Metro Area, despite the fact the executives of Liguria County disagrees with such. If it's the case, then Aemilianopolis would be a primary city of the metro area.
In 76 AD, a vengeful emperor sent out a ship fleet during a storm. The ships go off course and instead arrives in Morseville.
Adjacent Counties Edit
- Interstate 99: Runs north-south through the county, west of US 13/SR 1.
- U.S. Route 13: Runs north-south through the county and into Aemilianopolis
- U.S. Route 421: Briefly entering the county to go into Tazewell County
- MV-1: Goes concurrent with US 13 in the southern portion of the county.
- MV-3: Goes concurrent with I-99 for most of the county.
- Aemilianopolis (County Seat & Largest City)
- Fort Angrinopolis (Also in Trois Island County)